Christ I never come on here anymore, but when I do, I FIND OUT PEOPLE LIKE TAG ME FOR THINGS. AWESOME.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.- Fuck this noise, I'm lazy
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people. -Fuck that noise, I already use this as little as possible, I'm not digging through my watchlist.
1. I'm very outgoing and loud and outspoken at parties/gatherings/places in general, but can be so ironically shy when meeting one on one with people.
2. I tend to form strong attachments to people quickly, which has caused some problems in the past and still causes general social awkwardness.
3. I have trouble reading social cues and signals most people deal with every day. Mainly ones dealing with me annoying someone.
4. I enjoy My Little Pony, even though as of late the fandom has just...ugh just so much stupid lately. Love the buds I've made in it though.
5. I FUCKING CAN'T STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T GET BACK TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING EVEN VAGUELY IMPORTANT TO ME. It's dumb but I just can't handle someone not being able to get back to me at all, even with a simple "yes" or "no". And I know everyone has their own shit to deal with, I know people don't have time to get back to every single person ever, but it doesn't bug me any less. (Except for some specific cases, like when I left one of my old teachers a message on facebook about coming to visit the school and got no response for hours, and then as soon as someone else left him one he immediately responded. I'm sorry but FUCK that shit)
Yknow what, just cause i feel like it
6. I tend to take things too seriously or too much to heart even when I know it was a joke/mostly a joke. Comes with previously mentioned social awkwardness I guess.
Questions for me:
1) What is your favorite time of day?
-Twilight or Nighttime. I'm the Nightest of Night Owls
2) What is your favorite time of year?
-Fall, easily. Perfect temperature, perfect scenery, HALLOWEEN AND THANKSGIVING FUCK YES
3) What mode of transportation do you prefer? (walking, driving, skateboarding, hang gliding, etc.)
-Probably driving although I walk/take the bus everywhere
4) Can you describe the area you live in without giving away anything too revealing? (landmarks, names, etc.)
-I'm like a 35 minute walk from the Hudson River in New York
5) What inspires you?
-Ugh, so many things. Music, movies, books, games, honestly everything inspires me to a degree. The most recent is Gogol Bordello's "My Companjera"
6) Who is the last person you added to your deviantWATCH and why did you add them?
-...fuck I honestly have no idea. I meant it when I sai- OH WAIT I think it was because I fell in love with a pair of her characters. Yeah lets go with that.
7) What's your current favorite piece of artwork and why? (it can be by yourself or someone else)
-ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff thats a tough question. I honestly can't answer it at this time without thinking for hours I don't have
8) Do you speak anything other than English? If so, what?
-In the words of Corbin Dallas, I speak two languages. English and Bad English. (Also I know basic Spanish, I learned more in the 3 years of working in the service industry than I did in 3 years of public school)
9) Who is your current favorite musical artist/band?
-Probably "The Offspring". No matter how much my tastes have changed I just keep coming back to them.
10) What kind of scents do you enjoy?
11) What color are the underwear you are currently wearing? (if any at all)
-Blue with dark blue horizontal stripes, HOO!
Also I'm not tagging anyone cause Fuck that noise. (I'm too lazy to come up with questions sorry ya'll)